RG Spiller is proud to have gained a National Award under the Considerate Constructors Scheme relating to the 102 bed accommodation block project at Brymore School, Bridgwater. The site relied upon points for funding under the BREEAM assessment (The Environmental Assessment Method for Buildings around the World) and following assessment was awarded “Performance Beyond Compliance” resulting in RG Spiller being presented with the ‘2009 National Bronze Award’ at The Guildhall London.
- Previous projects have incorporated sustainable features including solar panels, lime render and sun pipes.
- Deliveries can be co-ordinated to avoid busy periods such as at the start and end of the school day.
- We are able to control noisy works in order to minimise disruption to staff and pupils.
- We provide a high quality and value for money service resulting in repeat business from our clients.
- CRB checks are undertaken on all employees.
For our Education Leaflet please click here.